1. [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by vucaar

1. MatDestruction
    MatDestruction
    Agreed, but I think that this new uptade is a lot more focused on late game players. Can see the downside, but it also has a lot of upsides (imo)
    Jun 18, 2018
    PHPP likes this.
  2. vucaar
    vucaar
    It always be a good reason because there's a lot of veteran players waiting for something "new", but I'm trying to say that they're building a system that will create even more distance with the rookie player (and they don't have some advantage). I hope you understand my point.
    Jun 18, 2018
    MatDestruction likes this.
  3. MatDestruction
    MatDestruction
    Yes, I do. I completely agree with you, actually. But maybe the next update will help more the new players. Heck, the shards to get Gold Relics is a really nice starting point, so we will be not so realiant on RNG. Probably we, veteran players, will have enough to do now instead of just Prize Fights and Accursed once a week.
    Jun 18, 2018
  4. vucaar
    vucaar
    I really hope the next (next) update will make something to motivate this group of players because they suffer several changes (and yeah, I'm talking about economy) that doesn't give so much tools to be competitive. The thing that (really) is bothering me is the cost of the evolution to the new tier.
    Jun 18, 2018