1. [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Zuzuska

1. Luke
    Luke
    Bronze top 10% 450k. Silver top 10% 1.4mil. It’s eazy single streak pf that get me Theos coins fodders and keys. I do them almost religiously
    Jan 3, 2019
  2. Luke
    Luke
    It baffles me why it’s not popular too
    Jan 3, 2019
    Zuzuska likes this.
  3. Zuzuska
    Zuzuska
    I usually try to complete the milestones, but once that's done I usually just stop. Meanwhile, in Gold PF it's a never ending fight to try and reach the top. Rewards could be a bit better to give more reason to keeping strong silvers/bronzes around. I believe adding some bonus Silver Shards or something would help.
    Jan 4, 2019
    B_W likes this.
  4. B_W
    B_W
    I tried silver and got top 30% with like 500K, asked why in chat and people said nobody even tried. I do like the fact that people don't compete in them as much as in gold prize fights where 50M might not be enought, leaves some room for new players to try them and win some stuff too.
    Jan 4, 2019
    Zuzuska likes this.
  5. Zuzuska
    Zuzuska
    Ahhhh okay, that's an interesting way to look at it. Though in that case I would suggest something brand new, like Level Capped PFs where only players lvl 1-45 or so can compete against one another on a more fair playing ground. That would give an even better chance to compete properly. We could still have all player PFs but having a certain PF designated for new players ONLY would help with that issue.
    Jan 4, 2019
    Luke and B_W like this.