1. [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Luke

1. lothorie
    lothorie
    im still got no wolverine Beo and Necrobraker Squigly, so now you can make a toad army :D
    Jan 24, 2019
    Luke likes this.
  2. TasiaChaan
    TasiaChaan
    Still waiting for Toad Warrior...
    Jan 24, 2019
    Luke likes this.
  3. fanghoul
    fanghoul
    Would love a Toad Warrior. I keep getting the Eliza and Peacock Halloween characters :p
    Jan 24, 2019
    Luke likes this.
  4. Veeko
    Veeko
    I had the same issue for a while, except I kept pulling Myst and Wrestler X. Did get one Toad early on. Then pulled a bunch of Tomb and Glooms. Last night I finally got a Ms. Trial, but the game just doesn’t want me having Wildcard!
    Jan 24, 2019
    TasiaChaan and Luke like this.
  5. Luke
    Luke
    especially them being silvers making me wanting to collect than all even more.
    Jan 24, 2019
    TasiaChaan likes this.
  6. TasiaChaan
    TasiaChaan
    Give back my words, I just got Toad Warrior. I think Necrobreaker is really limited for some reason.
    Jan 25, 2019
  7. TonyPartridge30
    TonyPartridge30
    Tasia, Necrobreaker isn't in the loot table. It's only specially awarded at events, and one time awarded for the top winners of the Halloween PF.
    Jan 25, 2019
    TasiaChaan likes this.
  8. TasiaChaan
    TasiaChaan
    I know, and still stuck cannot go abroad to that events.
    Jan 25, 2019
  9. fanghoul
    fanghoul
    I just got Toad too this morning Tasia. I knew complaining on the forum would solve all my problems!
    Jan 25, 2019
    Luke and TasiaChaan like this.
  10. TasiaChaan
    TasiaChaan
    Maybe we should complaining for more characters. Let's complain for NatDiamond!!! ...just kidding...
    Jan 25, 2019
  11. Luke
    Luke
    yall, i just opened a silver fighter relic and TOMB and GLOOM! it works. it really works.
    Jan 28, 2019
    fanghoul and TasiaChaan like this.
  12. TasiaChaan
    TasiaChaan
    And my Halloween variants are complete! If necrobreaker is not exist.
    Jan 28, 2019