1. [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by NinjaPenguin76

1. TasiaChaan
    TasiaChaan
    Basically, relics tier are based on luck. My first Painwheel was Buzzkill while others still bronzes in the beginning I played the game
    Jan 30, 2019
  2. NinjaPenguin76
    NinjaPenguin76
    Yeah I know lol- don't get me wrong I'm not complaining. I just found it straight up bumfuzzling how my luck has been. 1 Diamond and 3 golds (out of 4 golds and 1 diamond I own) have come from story/origin relics, and among silver draws for literally everyone but valentine I have amazing luck.
    Jan 30, 2019
  3. NinjaPenguin76
    NinjaPenguin76
    2 Purrfect Dark, 3 Resonant Evil (in the same day) 2 Toad Warrior, 3 Big Top, 2 Doublicious, 3 Inklings, and when I was planning to evolve a bronze parasoul just for the sake of it I got 1 bronze and 3 more silver for a total of like 6 or 7 silver parasouls. On one hand it's great, on the other hand I have like 5 IcyHot and 6 Scrub LOL
    Jan 30, 2019
  4. NinjaPenguin76
    NinjaPenguin76
    Aaaaand I just got my 2nd Firefly- from the first relic of the Painwheel origin Σ(꒪ȏ꒪) . I can only conclude that God is pleased with me. I have comparatively never had pulls remotely as good on games with better rates.
    Jan 30, 2019
  5. lothorie
    lothorie
    Praise the God, u are lucky one :P
    Jan 31, 2019
    NinjaPenguin76 likes this.