1. [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by fanghoul

1. Veeko
    Veeko
    It de-nerfs her!
    Feb 23, 2019
  2. Luke
    Luke
    Because her nerf still hurts and we don’t want to think too much on her?
    Feb 24, 2019
  3. educavalcantee
    educavalcantee
    Why is she so good in this pf?
    Feb 25, 2019
  4. fanghoul
    fanghoul
    The Dark Prize Fight modifier applies Haste whenever a dark opponent is hit, which cancels the Slow applied by Parasite Weave. Since the Slow is there to prevent Parasite Weave from stunning the enemy, this means in this one prize fight Parasite Weave can stun lock any Dark element enemy as long as she wants, and there are a ton of all Dark teams to use this against.
    Feb 25, 2019
    educavalcantee and Inked like this.
  5. fanghoul
    fanghoul
    Also, whenever Parasite Weave applies her Slow, she cancels the Haste on the enemy, which can keep you from getting Doomed. It's really happy cycle.
    Feb 25, 2019
  6. Inked
    Inked
    that sounds lovely! i’m gonna invest in my parasite weave again just for this. i need those dark essences
    Feb 25, 2019
    fanghoul and educavalcantee like this.
  7. educavalcantee
    educavalcantee
    lol, I misread her SA. I thought she could only stun if the opponent was slowed. Thanks to you, everything is clear now :D
    Feb 25, 2019
    fanghoul likes this.
  8. fanghoul
    fanghoul
    Some tips on stun locking people with Parasite Weave in the Dark prize fight: If you stun them during your basic ground combo, just do your ground combo again. If you get to your launcher and they're not stunned, then launch them into the air, and do your air combo. Hopefully they'll get stunned by either the launcher or air combo. If they do, they'll still be stunned when they stand up after the air combo ends.
    Feb 25, 2019