1. [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Reshiram18

1. Veeko
    Veeko
    Honestly, the only reason I’ve been playing any is because I love Summer Salt and want to be able to upgrade her. I knew from the first Rift I played they weren’t gonna be my thing. They definitely haven’t gotten better.
    Mar 20, 2019
    TasiaChaan likes this.
  2. Inked
    Inked
    yeah i’m only doing it for the rewards as well... i’ve accepted the fact that i’ll be losing more than winning at this point. i just need all the rift coins i can get right now
    Mar 21, 2019
    TasiaChaan likes this.
  3. TasiaChaan
    TasiaChaan
    I always got "lower rank but higher FS" opponent, even I let my rank going down. Before that update, some opponent choose to leave the battle until I got high streak. Now what? 5 node are enough to get 20 RC. The rest? I leave myself lose. I will annoy you all, so I'm sorry if this content too long, I need a "shoulder to cry on". Long time no come here.
    Mar 21, 2019
  4. theLoneskull
    theLoneskull
    I still play Rift Battles because I need funds for nat diamonds and some more golds because they could be good or they'll be fodder for diamonds. That isn't coming easy and I tend to lose more than I win. They're not my thing and don't seem to be getting any better. I feel you on the matchmaking
    Mar 21, 2019
    Reshiram18 likes this.