1. [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by TonyPartridge30

1. Reshiram18
    Reshiram18
    Fire needs love. It is the weakest element by far
    May 29, 2019
  2. theLoneskull
    theLoneskull
    Nah water's the weakest. Barely any offensive options and waters are just generally garbage
    May 29, 2019
  3. TonyPartridge30
    TonyPartridge30
    I dunno. The only Fire fighter that I really like is Harlequin, but Water has Freeze Frame, Silent Kill, Platinum BB. Water is great for control options.
    May 29, 2019
    theLoneskull likes this.
  4. theLoneskull
    theLoneskull
    I mean, there's also Scarlet Viper (sometimes), PD, Oh Mai (sometimes), Beat Box (sometimes), Red Velvet, Dragon Brawler and Sheltered
    May 29, 2019
  5. fanghoul
    fanghoul
    I'll definitely stand up for Dragon Brawler. I haven't gotten the materials to evolve him yet, but he should be a SA ignoring monster once I do.

Parasite Weave and Private Dick are also worth mentioning.

I'll probably eventually evolve both Immortal Fiber and Firefly for defense.
    May 29, 2019
  6. fanghoul
    fanghoul
    Water's moved up with Rift Battles. Originally having characters sorta good at both offense and defense was a bit pointless, but they've become much more valuable now that there's so many nodes to fill and fight each Rift.
    May 29, 2019
  7. fanghoul
    fanghoul
    I would be inclined to say Light was the worst, with just a couple breakout stars. I just noticed though that in terms of my evolved Diamonds, it that it's tied with Dark and Wind, which I much prefer.
    May 29, 2019