1. [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Scorialimit

1. fanghoul
    fanghoul
    That node wins more battles than my boss node. I suspect because it's not too bad on paper, but can waste an unexpected amount of someone's time.

Oh man, your boss node is a nightmare though. I even tried to Parasite Weave it and landed 0 bleeds.
    May 31, 2019
    Scorialimit likes this.
  2. Scorialimit
    Scorialimit
    Truth be told, it's almost all AG. I kill the other two in under a minute combined but two minutes of MGR looping with my 2x Atk HQ, I get her down to about 1/3rd of her HP q.q
    It's alright though, I'll have her counter up soon :p Although the fact that you continue to be below me says a lot about the matchmaker right now lol
    Jun 1, 2019
    fanghoul likes this.
  3. fanghoul
    fanghoul
    Thanks for the feedback! It's tough planning out nodes when you can't see what is and isn't working.

My biggest problem with your boss node was just the sheer number of final stand and revive effects that we going on, especially Surgeon General's. Otherwise I think my Primed would have busted through.
    Jun 1, 2019
  4. fanghoul
    fanghoul
    (As an aside, the way Trauma Center sometimes decides to apply Final Stand before the damage is applied is pure pain)
    Jun 1, 2019