1. [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by TonyPartridge30

1. Veeko
    Veeko
    Oh man seriously? I went up to 25 mil. Poor Blue Screen lol she’s immediately become the red-headed step child of the game
    Jun 9, 2019
  2. Reshiram18
    Reshiram18
    To be fair Bubble Shield has made a fair amount of people who did not know how to counter it salty. I know this because the comments section on my video about the Robo PF had some people commenting who did not know about using curse to counter Bubble Shield
    Jun 9, 2019
  3. xcapibara
    xcapibara
    The modifier was time-wasting annoying and the reward mediocre at best. Not worth it. Should’ve been terror byte instead.
    Jun 9, 2019
  4. vucaar
    vucaar
    For me it's a boring PF, with the limited chars that can counter or steal barriers and trying to avoid an elemental dynamic of any fighting game (knockdown the opponent), the PF is very forgettable.
    Jun 9, 2019
  5. Scorialimit
    Scorialimit
    I feel like everyone forgot we had a month to get Robos as well. People who wanted her probably got relics to hunt for her. So her first PF isn't going to be that much higher than average

I stopped at 13mil figuring it would make it and apparently I still highballed. Someone said they got it at 8mil
    Jun 9, 2019