1. [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Veeko

1. fanghoul
    fanghoul
    That's a tough one. Both are valuable on offense in Rifts, and somewhat valuable on defense there too, though I'd put Bloodbath a little higher up on that because she's hard to bleed to death. If you have either of their character exclusive catalysts that might decide it.
    Jun 9, 2019
  2. Veeko
    Veeko
    I really haven’t done any rifts since catalysts were introduced. I mean, at all. So I barely have any lol
    Jun 10, 2019
    fanghoul likes this.
  3. fanghoul
    fanghoul
    I guess I'd pick Purrfect Dark then. Bloodbath is okay, but I haven't used her much except in Rifts since upgrading her. I prefer to use a Filia if I'm trying to bleed someone.
    Jun 10, 2019
  4. Veeko
    Veeko
    Yeah, I do plan on returning eventually, and was thinking if I did go for Bloodbath I’d diamond Just Kitten instead since she can be horrible on rifts. I love my Bloodbath, she was my first ever gold, and she really comes in useful a lot, plus a lot of defense potential too. But I also just love PurrD. I wish I had better luck with dark essences lol
    Jun 10, 2019
    fanghoul likes this.