1. [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Hall☆weenQueen

1. Reshiram18
    Reshiram18
    For natural diamonds the way it works is that when you get 1000 diamond shards, which are obtained by pulling gold fighters or from Rift rewards, you get a diamond fighter relic. Natural diamond fighters can also show up in normal relics, but they have a base pull rate of 0.5%.
    Oct 2, 2019
    Hall☆weenQueen likes this.
  2. Reshiram18
    Reshiram18
    You can also evolve a gold fighter to the diamond rarity by feeding in three appropriate elemental essences and five gold fighters that are the same character as what is being evolved. For example to diamond a Harlequin you would need three fire essence and any five gold Cerebella fighters.
    Oct 2, 2019
  3. Reshiram18
    Reshiram18
    Elemental shards can be obtained from elemental relics, daily events, timed relics like the Daily Relic, or can be purchased from the Cabinet of Curiosities with rift coins.1000 elemental shards of an element will make an essence of that element.
    Oct 2, 2019
  4. Hall☆weenQueen
    Hall☆weenQueen
    @Reshiram18 thank you! So, if I understand correctly, the only way to get diamond shards are with rift battles (which I'm not sure I totally get either) or by pulling a gold fighter? Also, is it more worth it to try to get diamond shards or evolve a gold into a diamond?
    Oct 5, 2019
  5. Reshiram18
    Reshiram18
    I forgot to mention this earlier, but you also get relic shards from PF reward fighters. That means that you can get diamond shards from getting top 10% in any gold character PF
    Oct 5, 2019
  6. Reshiram18
    Reshiram18
    Anyway it is worth going for both natural and evolved diamonds because most natural diamonds on any given account are obtained from diamond fighter relics, which take a while to grind up the shards for. Evolved diamonds can also help you get top 10% in PFs
    Oct 5, 2019