1. [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by 500TheoniteSeriously

1. fanghoul
    fanghoul
    Some people definitely think so. I'm not one of them. I didn't even take her to silver.
    Oct 6, 2019
    500TheoniteSeriously likes this.
  2. 500TheoniteSeriously
    Oct 6, 2019
  3. fanghoul
    fanghoul
    Sorry, that was a bit of an unhelpful reply. I don't care for Headstrong, because I find the short duration armor break okay, but not really that remarkable, but I know I'm somewhat in the minority there.
    Oct 6, 2019
  4. fanghoul
    fanghoul
    All the gold Cerebellas are good in different ways though, so I don't see a real reason to take a bronze to gold there, because the stats decrease of a natural bronze vs a natural gold isn't really outweighed by an really exceptional SA, unlike say Bad Hair Day or Rusty.
    Oct 6, 2019
  5. vucaar
    vucaar
    I have a diamond Headstrong so I guess I can make a comment with arguments. Hmmm, I guess that before people searched that classic combo of gold "Autoimmune" and "Armor Rating/Frost" in most of the rift maps, she was really good. Now she is a little bit useless because the logic starts applying Cripple so that would trigger Autoimmune and no counter anymore...
    Oct 6, 2019
  6. vucaar
    vucaar
    Buuuut, is a direct counter of any painwheel with that armor and enrage marquee on any case, plus that marquee that steals meter with throws she would be really useful (a little bit of control, a little bit of attack and debuffs), so I guess I can say it is a "must" in gold, in diamond.... it is a shame but you would think it twice. It is my former diamond but Autoimmune killed the Headstrong star (a song reference).
    Oct 6, 2019
  7. fanghoul
    fanghoul
    Glad to get the opposing side on this! I got my own opinions but I'm hardly the only person playing the game.

I guess since I already had my own set of counters to frost armor and Painwheel's MA, I never saw the need to use a bronze as my solution.
    Oct 6, 2019
  8. lothorie
    lothorie
    Her abilities works for me, so in my collection she is gold for, because she is not so preoritized.
    Oct 10, 2019 at 1:19 AM