1. [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Lililira

1. Robokit
    Robokit
    One catch might be some oppnents in your match pool simply have had better luck in fighter/move/catalyst acquisition and keep going after you knowing that your retaliation is unlikely to succeed, and you may in turn find a certain player base easy to abuse, then the whole thing just becomes a chain of bullying. Hopelly they've got sth in place to guard against that.
    Jun 12, 2020
    Lililira likes this.
  2. Lililira
    Lililira
    I hope so, but maybe the asych aspect will prevent rematches from happening too often. Most of my rematches in the current system were because I was searching for battles at the same time of the day for multiple days in a row. Also, I don't know if you have to be active in order for your base to be available to challenge, so maybe the greater pool of options will prevent them too.
    Jun 13, 2020
    Robokit likes this.
  3. Rudølf
    Rudølf
    Kind of looks similar to the prize fight, huh? I really like the revenge feature, though! >:D
    Jun 13, 2020
    Lililira likes this.
  4. Robokit
    Robokit
    Depending on the inner workings of the new matchmaking, rematches may or may not happen more frequently. If they've made matchmaking more fair, which could imply a smaller match pool for each player, then "intentional" rematches (which isn't exactly possible without async) where you keep refreshing your opponent list looking for a specific player, may actually happen more often! That's what I'm worried about really
    Jun 15, 2020
    Rudølf and Lililira like this.