• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Skullgirls Mobile Forums

Rudølf
Rudølf
NO DON'T LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT IT'S NOT MY FAULT RIFT ONLY GOT EASIER WHEN I'M FINALLY IN THE BOOMER LEVEL I DIDN'T WANT TO LEAVE ROOKIE GANG BUT HERE I AM ;W;
Art3mes
Art3mes
Ho-ho. Welcome to the world of interdimensional rift battles.
Art3mes
Art3mes
I am pasting the list @Robokit suggested me to buy.
The best ones are hex and curse of knowledge ( both the generic version and
character-specific ones).

Strong character
signature cata: Corrosive Element, Futile
Resistance, Scratching Post, Sleeping Powder,
Don't Poke the Buer, Return to Sender, Electrostatic Field.
Powerful Elemental cata:

Frost Armor, Into Thin Air, Last Words
Art3mes
Art3mes
I got 40% of'em in golds.
R
Robokit
Art3mes: Thanks for the referral! I forgot to mention Blockbusted, Super Slow-mo and Wither Forecast are also very good. Among them Blockbusted is perhaps the best.
fanghoul
fanghoul
Super Slow-mo is particularly obnoxious when paired with Scratching Post
fanghoul
fanghoul
Dark Nut can be a particularly powerful one if used right. The initial armor stacks are slightly annoying. More powerful and easy to forget is that if there's some other source of armor is that the Catalyst will keep causing bleeds. It's not the best but it's one of the few that's memorably ruined my day.
Rudølf
Rudølf
Oh gosh that's a lot, guess I'll have to sell my bronze catas first xd

How do you get all those fast though? Dang
R
Robokit
In the Events section of Accolades, if you hit Silver, Gold, Diamond rank, you'll get some gold catalysts as rewards. Also sometimes you'll find a "Rift Fortification Pack" in the Store that features gold catalysts( don't remember whether you buy it with real money or with theonites). But somehow it's not there at the moment.
R
Robokit
Other than the above, I guess you could try your luck buying catalyst relics (but the chance of getting gold cata from cata relics is very low, so not recommended). The last, and the most time-consuming way to get your desired cata is ofc wait for them to pop up in CoC, which is how I got all my gold catas.