1. [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Hall☆weenQueen

1. fanghoul
    fanghoul
    They're a bit more mixed than that. Water is defense that also works as offense, Wind is more buff and controly, but yeah BB focused, Light is more pure defense than most, defense buffs and healing, Fire is often buffs and pure damage, and Dark is debuffs and offense.
    Jul 18, 2020
  2. fanghoul
    fanghoul
    Exceptions abound in this system (mostly because of their color palate), or Primed would be Fire, and Summer Salt would be maybe Wind, Parasite Weave would be Dark and... well, I could go on. But the majority seem to roughly fit.
    Jul 18, 2020
  3. Hall☆weenQueen
    Hall☆weenQueen
    @fanghoul I may have overgeneralized due to letter limits but thank you for giving this more depth! I feel like it may help new players to have a guide on elements and their general strengths (so I may try making one with the help of your contribution)
    Jul 18, 2020
    fanghoul likes this.
  4. TonyPartridge30
    TonyPartridge30
    Dark just wants you to have a bad day. XD
    Jul 19, 2020
    fanghoul and Hall☆weenQueen like this.
  5. fanghoul
    fanghoul
    That does sound like it would be really useful Halloween, and I absolutely get the character limit thing. If there's anything I can do to help, let me know!
    Jul 20, 2020
    Hall☆weenQueen likes this.