1. [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Hall☆weenQueen

1. Art3mes
    Art3mes
    You can always refresh for free every 2 hrs.
    Also any guess of how much points required to get silver 1 or 2?
    I am currently at 1058 which I can easily increase to 1105.
    Jul 26, 2020
    Hall☆weenQueen likes this.
  2. Scorialimit
    Scorialimit
    In the only new rift recorded so far G4 was 1072 and that one was much easier than this one. If you're fine playing with fire stay there for potentially 2 silver keys or just 1 and a gold key.
    If you're that in need you could use your rift coins? 250 each is a chunk but as long as you keep a bit for the off perfect moves you should be fine.
    Jul 26, 2020
    Art3mes likes this.
  3. TonyPartridge30
    TonyPartridge30
    I play one rift match a day and don't really try to get high in the ranks. I just want a steady stream of shards and rift coins. Thankfully I got the Diamond Rank Accommodation thanks to the first rewards snafu, so I have no real reason to chase high ranks. Just complete 5 matches per week for some sort of rewards, don't worry too much about rank.
    Jul 26, 2020
  4. Hall☆weenQueen
    Hall☆weenQueen
    @Art3mes refreshing just gives me more strong opponents :/ But thanks for the suggestion. Either way I fear those last minute fights that ruin the score all the time. Any tips on rifting? ^_^"
    Jul 26, 2020
  5. Art3mes
    Art3mes
    Finally silver 1 at 1058.
    @Hall☆weenQueen for easy scoring, there are some tips.
    The first batch, at beginning of season, we get are generally low lvl players. if not, just wait for two to three days, and keep on refreshing until you get a noob batch.
    Jul 27, 2020
  6. Art3mes
    Art3mes
    During that time, you must not play any match or else your score will rise[more score=strong opponents] and the high tier players generally starts on the very first day, so the score seems to stabilise in three days.
    After three days, just kill those noobs, and you'll surely get the next batch easy also. If not, just refresh.
    In this way one can easily win 5 matches with somewhat guarantees silver 1 or 2.
    Jul 27, 2020
  7. Art3mes
    Art3mes
    For base, keep your boss node not so powerful while other nodes in full power, this lures low lvl players to battle your defense, thus, easy points. If they won, which never happens, you can easily win the revenge.
    I recently got around 45 points from this only.
    Jul 27, 2020
  8. Art3mes
    Art3mes
    Also keep your score somewhat higher than you need as last minute battles cost me nearly 30 points.

Well, that's all folk!
    You can ask anything if there is any confusion.
    Jul 27, 2020
  9. Hall☆weenQueen
    Hall☆weenQueen
    @Art3mes thank you friend! Rifts are still a new concept for me. I actually did okay this season so my strategy wasn't all too bad! I really only started playing later I the week and almost no one touched my base so I was fortunate enough to keep my score but I was just one point from the rank above >.< (Glad you finally got those silver keys btw!)
    Jul 27, 2020
    Art3mes and Rudølf like this.