1. [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Art3mes

1. Art3mes
    Art3mes
    Well, I am. I am feeling insecure somehow.
    Oct 16, 2020
  2. evilgordo
    evilgordo
    Are you talking about power creep of future, new characters?
    Oct 16, 2020
  3. Art3mes
    Art3mes
    @evilgordo yeah. The new character looks considerably more powerful than the older ones. Especially Annie.
    Like her defensive marquee completely ruins beo and Bella.
    Oct 16, 2020
  4. evilgordo
    evilgordo
    The Annie demos certainly put her in a good light (as it should). But they are one-sided fights for the most part. It's too early to say how Annie will shift the meta. And if players find away to make Annie 'OP', I'm sure the Devs will nerf and/or buff where needed to even things out across the fighters...or eventually release a new character...
    Oct 16, 2020
    Art3mes likes this.
  5. TonyPartridge30
    TonyPartridge30
    Annie does appear like she'll be an extremely powerful character, esp in the hands of an expert. Can only hope that the devs monitor and balance appropriately.
    Oct 16, 2020
    Art3mes likes this.
  6. Lililira
    Lililira
    A little, honestly. With Annie though, like Fukua, it's partially because the buffs/debuffs she comes with are really strong and she'll currently be the only character who can really use them. I'd like to see the other characters get a few new variants with these buffs/debuffs, as well as at least one 'buff remover' or 'debuff resister' variant for each character to balance things out.
    Oct 16, 2020
    Art3mes likes this.
  7. Art3mes
    Art3mes
    Oct 16, 2020