• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Skullgirls Mobile Forums

Lililira
Lililira
Alright, I'm officially worried now. h e l p
Reactions: Solemn
Hall☆weenQueen
Hall☆weenQueen
What's going on?
Solemn
Solemn
I have the same issue and it is really frustrating. I thought it would clear up this morning but nope. Still there.
Lililira
Lililira
Got forced back to the start screen after too many Error 0's, and now I'm stuck on a 2.PARAM.2 login error that won't let me into the game. Tried everything I can think of to fix it but no luck. :/ I've seen folks on twitter with the same error code too, so now I know it's not just me.
TonyPartridge30
TonyPartridge30
I was having login trouble last night for around an hour. Never got past "Authorizing" and it kept looping to my Google authentication login. I left the app alone for awhile and later it was working fine.
Hall☆weenQueen
Hall☆weenQueen
The only other thing I can think of is if you don't have your apps set to automatically update in the store like I do, you'd need to manually go in and update it. Otherwise I'd talk to a Dev
Lililira
Lililira
Tried both of those things, but no luck. I *think* it's a problem with the way they changed how the login works in 4.4 for currently not-logged-in users and the fact that too many Error 0's automatically logs you out via ending your session. I think maybe the forced-logout messes things up in a way the new system doesn't recognize. Made a bug report thread with details last night.