• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Skullgirls Mobile Forums

TonyPartridge30
TonyPartridge30
I do want to support the devs for their time making Annie but $40 is alot for a mobile. Then again, in the 3 years I've been playing, I only spent like $5 on this game...
Hall☆weenQueen
Hall☆weenQueen
Guess that depends on if you have the money to burn. I think it may be a bit steep but I also don't mind waiting until 4.5 so if you feel like it's worth it to get more annie now go for it!
TonyPartridge30
TonyPartridge30
@Hall☆weenQueen I can spend the money, and I had always planned on spending a little to show some support for the devs (I can be patient and wait for 4.5, but I want them to be able to continue making new characters). So it's a question of whether I feel it's a fair deal for only 11 relics.
Hall☆weenQueen
Hall☆weenQueen
Maybe wait for a better offer. Would it be cheaper to buy theo and spend that on the relics?
BallotBoxer
BallotBoxer
Fully upgrading as in getting level 40 or full skill tree? That kind of Annie-focused deal is something I'm looking for. I too want to support HVS but I don't want a bunch of other character relics.
TonyPartridge30
TonyPartridge30
@BallotBoxer when I got Ninja Star to level 40, that offer appeared for me.