• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
FriendlyWolf
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I forget that characters have dialogue interactions pre-fight. Then again, I barely use silvers.
    Hall☆weenQueen
    Hall☆weenQueen
    Don't all fighters have a chance to say something before and after a fight?
    FriendlyWolf
    FriendlyWolf
    In a sense? Filia's bronze animations have her yelping and her gold/diamond have samson yelling but only her silvers with her original intro animation will allow the dialogue options pre-fight. The same with Beowulf,Cerebella and a few other characters only the variants with their og animations will have the lines spoken pre-fight.
    FriendlyWolf
    FriendlyWolf
    Whenever I do fukuas daily I specifically use my silver based filia's to specifically hear the "Oh, It's you." Interaction she has with fukua!
    To whoever MoshiYT is I am so sorry my internet keeps disconnecting whenever I fight you during Comp vs
    Players who use filia often: Is it me or is hitting peacock mid-air after gregor bb inconsistent?
    Disasterrr19
    Disasterrr19
    Based on what you do before Gregor. If it's L5-Launcher-D1-L3-Gregor, then I always catch her with L3-Drill Tempered. If it is L5-Launcher-Juggle-Gregor or French Twist-Gregor, then it's more difficult, but I rarely do those.
    FriendlyWolf
    FriendlyWolf
    Let me rephrase it: Is peacock the only light character that's inconsistent when doing Gregor combo?I do the Juggle to Gregor -L2- Hairball- Drill Tempered and it stays consistent with all light characters except peacock, she falls straight down as if she was a heavy character sometimes. Maybe just a weird hitbox?
    Finding it difficult to differentiate who's playing for the mission and who's playing for fun on competitive versus.
    TonyPartridge30
    TonyPartridge30
    Oh I def only play for the Daily mission. MM takes too long and can be too spotty for me to want to do it for fun. Also, I'm just not a fan of PvP fighting games in general.
    FriendlyWolf
    FriendlyWolf
    I just feel bad whenever I start putting pressure on the opponent and then they ragequit or when I win 1 match and I let the opponent win the second match but they leave because they actually wanted to play for real and so im just guessing every game.
    Rudølf
    Rudølf
    Nono, don't be. They have to learn matches against actual people >:D
    Yeah beowulfs tag out cant reliably tag out on otg hit but he can sit in the chair as long as he wants so who's really winning in this game?
    New rifts are fun! But it's a hard time finding time to keep playing rift matches to keep my rank along with pfs. think ill settle with gold
    Rudølf
    Rudølf
    Grind, grind, grind! Don't forget to take breaks!
    FriendlyWolf
    FriendlyWolf
    I cant grind as much anymore. I have a job now. I will try my best however!
    Rudølf
    Rudølf
    Less reason to grind :0

Also take care, with the pandemic and going out and everything
    Phantom threads fukua broke into my house and stole 5 hundred thousand coins and told me that I WILL invest in her and I said yes mam.
    Assassins Greed, Stand out, Feathered Edges. It's nice but these 4.7 millions coins are reserved for snake bite ONLY.
    Reactions: Rudølf
    FriendlyWolf
    FriendlyWolf
    Me:" You want coins? Is that sounds like something you want? Coins to upgrade your skills? Is that what you want?"
    My two diamond fortunes as they're crying:"Myah"
    Me: "Well let me tell you, you're never gonna get it."
    Rudølf
    Rudølf
    But what about the diamond keys ° °)
    FriendlyWolf
    FriendlyWolf
    *Jingles 29 diamond keys in front of Stand out and Heart of Darkness knowing full well they aint ever gonna get one*
    4.2 million coins just waiting for the snake bite I'll get one day....
    Disasterrr19
    Disasterrr19
    GL with that, pal, you deserve it. I have 3 Dia relics prepared for 4.3, however, I want Heavy Metal or AG even more than Fukua Dias (I already accepted the fact that Summer Salt and Neuromancer do not exist in my world).
    FriendlyWolf
    FriendlyWolf
    Thanks for the vote confidence! I'm gonna open like.... 30 beo relics next week. My luck with diamond relics has been really fascinating, dark might, both robos, both filias, both parasouls, both fortunes, both peacocks, both pain wheels, but all I want is snake bite. Hopefully I get him soon! Good luck with your diamond hunt!
    Rudølf
    Rudølf
    Good luck! Take aaaaall the Beo relics you can get from CoC, they're said to be lucky! c:
    It's amazing how people are rising up in the rift ranks pretty quickly! I am unfortunately being left behind.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…