• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
Squires
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• GUYS GUYS I DID THE THING! I used an XP boost and took a Diamond from 0 to 31 in like three hours! It was great and increeedibly boring!
    Which 3 Peacocks you think are best to beat Peacock's Master very last node more easily? I am looking to work on maybe two more to abuse it.
    Squires
    Squires
    @Disasterrr19 Hmm fair enough I may switch burst for takeout so I get to be more violent, it's just that my burst has a precious amount of piercing for me ; _ ; and you know yeah I was wondering if a defense pea did the job because it's more forgiving. But if you hardly notice diff, oh well, silvers are less expensive, thanks!
    Squires
    Squires
    @Rudølf BANDWAGON THEIR BODIES TO DEATH!! You hardly would be pressed onto the left side of the stage, so it's almooost as if they weren't there. And resurrect triggers on the place they die, not their corpse lands, so...
    Hall☆weenQueen
    Hall☆weenQueen
    If you're goal is to level up fighters, I may be able to help. It's true a strong pea would be best BUT I don't have that luxury so here's how I do it. In Maplecrest the node with 2 bellas and one mystery fighter is my go-to. Just bring a strong SK or Bio, a weak pea, and your bronze, plus 2x exp. I use this node to level up my silvers. Make sure to have meter control to not get BB3d!
    I can't be this dumb but I am. how do you contact administrators? Trying to reply to the thread I started but it says it's spam-like ; - ;
    Rudølf
    Rudølf
    Other than here in the forums, all else I could think of is in the official Discord...
    Art3mes
    Art3mes
    Try the in-game menu.
    Squires
    Squires
    Haha nevermind guys... I found out, I'm sort of used to another format of forums where you enter a profile and there's a private message button, well - there's that as well, but I didn't see the conversations thing, I guess that's the most similar thing we have to a private chat. Thanks you a lot though!
    To kick it off really well first thing I read after registering is how Firefly's a joke. Oh great.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…