• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Resolved Награды за поручения

Dinassyl

Reaction score
Здравствуйте, прошёл обучение, и истории на 100% на всех сложностях кроме мастера, но награды заблокированы, что делать? мой id: 3xrs-2009k.

Здравствуйте, прошёл обучение, и истории на 100% на всех сложностях кроме мастера, но награды заблокированы, что делать? мой id: 3xrs-2009k.

(Hello, I completed the tutorial, and the stories are 100% on all difficulties except for the master, but the rewards are blocked, what should I do? my id: 3xrs-2009k.)

Hello Dinassyl! It's good to see you back after all this time!

By the way, for this type of situation, when your account information is corrupted, please go to CONTACT SKULLGIRLS, write about your problem, attach some screenshots, and give them your username and player ID password (the same that you shared here).

If possible, use your translator to make it easier for them to understand each other faster. Remember to have some patience, because there are many tickets that they have to attend to, but they will ALWAYS help you with everything you need to have a good gaming experience!

(Здравствуйте, Динасил! Приятно снова видеть вас спустя столько времени!

Кстати, для такой ситуации информация о вашей учетной записи повреждена, пожалуйста, перейдите в КОНТАКТЫ SKULLGIRLS, напишите о своей проблеме, прикрепите несколько скриншотов и дайте им свое имя пользователя и пароль от идентификатора игрока (то же самое, что вы указали здесь) Если возможно, используйте своего переводчика, чтобы они могли быстрее понять друг друга. Не забудьте запастись терпением, потому что есть много билетов, которые они должны обработать, но они ВСЕГДА помогут вам со всем, что вам нужно, чтобы получить хороший игровой опыт!)

@Dinassyl I took a look at your account and it appeared that your Treasure Node Accolades were not accurate. Those should be fixed now.