• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Crash Ошибка в магазине

Согласен, у меня такая же проблема

У меня та же самая проблема! Ошибка 496! Из-за нее я уже какой день не могу ни забрать ежедневные призы в честь годовщины игры ни купить что-то за теонит:(

What region of the world are you guys playing from? I don't want to assume anything, but if you happen to be playing from Russia, the recent sanctions have impacted Google Play over there and being able to access it. Some players have reported success with reinstalling the Google Play App itself and Skullgirls Mobile. Other players have also tried installing the game using Huawei's AppGallery, if you have access to a Huawei device.

Добрый день, когда я пытаюсь войти в раздел магазин у меня вылазит ошибка номер 496
Согласен, у меня такая же проблема
У меня та же самая проблема! Ошибка 496! Из-за нее я уже какой день не могу ни забрать ежедневные призы в честь годовщины игры ни купить что-то за теонит:(
What region of the world are you guys playing from? I don't want to assume anything, but if you happen to playing from Russia, the recent sanctions have impacted Google Play over there and being able to access it. Some players have reported success with reinstalling the Google Play App itself and Skullgirls Mobile. Other players have also tried installing the game using Huawei's AppGallery, if you have access to a Huawei device.

Hi everyone, I've just posted my thoughts and observations on this issue. In short: yes, it's 99.9% because we're accessing it from Russia. The issue is likely based on the actions of the company that provides your Internet connection. LTE connection through Beeline carrier results in error for me, but WiFi from Lovit Telecom at home works fine.

По-русски:

Всем привет. Я на 99,9% уверен, что проблемы вызваны провайдерами - когда им приказали рубить доступ к VPN, они шарахнули вслепую по всему, до чего дотянулись, включая сервисные узлы и сервера Google Play. У меня при подключении к Билайну через LTE всегда ошибка, но если зайти через WiFi дома от Ловит-телекома - всё работает. Ну как всё, за реальные деньги не купить ничего, но это нас уже Гугл приложил. Через более навороченные VPN и с LTE заходит, но загрузки очень долгие из-за пинга.