• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

1° Champions PVP / 1° Campeonato PVP

pirulitaferoz

Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
IMG-20240605-WA0000.jpg

Eu sou a pirulita feroz e criei o primeiro campeonato Brasileiro de Skullgirls, abaixo esta o 1° vídeo oficial, e as regras para competir.

*O campeanato não está restrito a competidores brasileiros, mas por ocorrer no Brasil, muitas informações e a maioria dos competidores atuais são brasileiros.

O evento ocorrerá no dia 27 de Julho as 14h, e o prêmio é: um passe mensal de moedas dosselias!

A inscrição, seleção de competidores e vencedores, ocorre no WhatsApp, pois infelizmente o jogo não nos disponibiliza a opção de criar torneios. Se houver o interesse de estrageiros, minha equipe pode traduzir os conteúdos. A premiação acontecerá no dia 28 na twitch junto aos vídeos gravados dos participantes e narrados por mim, pirulita feroz 💀❤️☺️.

Video oficial:
IMG-20240605-WA0003.jpg
IMG-20240605-WA0002.jpg

IMG-20240605-WA0004.jpg
I'm the pirilutaferoz and I created the first Brazilian Skullgirls championship, below is the 1st official video, and the rules for competing.

*The championship is not restricted to Brazilian competitors, but because it takes place in Brazil, there is a lot of information and the majority of current competitors are Brazilian.

The event will take place on July 27th at 2pm of são paulo clock and the prize is: a monthly pass of coins!

Registration, selection of competitors and winners takes place on WhatsApp, as unfortunately the game does not offer us the option to create tournaments. If there is interest from you foreigners, complain and my team can translate some content. The awards ceremony will take place on the 28th on Twitch along with videos recorded by the participants and narrated by me, fierce lollipop 💀❤️☺️.

Video official:

Attachments

• IMG-20240605-WA0001(1).jpg
    IMG-20240605-WA0001(1).jpg
    179.1 KB · Views: 1