• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Resolved 5.1.1 Skill Tree Bug

Bones

Administrator
Hidden Variable Dev
Reaction score
For those of you who saw an issue with your Skill Tree, this should be fixed once we're out of maintenance today and 5.1.1 is officially live.

This was a visual bug only and any spent keys should work as expected and those sections of the skill tree should be unlocked.

If you suspect that you've lost items, mainly keys, please contact customer service so they can investigate.

skullgirlsmobile.com/contact

Reactions: EvilYandere
Yeah sorry but i just want to do a quick report and it's that after the update all the skill trees of my fighters were back to normal but when i opened the game again i saw that the skill tree of my Big Band was still bugged with three parts of the tree that showed as it was locked but when i tapped on them it said it was unlocked but it doesn't work and that doesn't let me do anything and it's stuck just like that

Last edited:
Not exclusively a visual bug. Skill trees are still affected, even though the nodes' pop ups say skills are purchased, they act as if they're not.

Reactions: Fernando Rosales