• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal 8 instead of 9 diamond characters

Re:Hell

Reaction score
In my assignments, the "collection" in the task where you need to collect 10 diamond characters is written 8/10, despite the fact that there are 9 of them in my collection. Even if those that I made using essences do not count, there should be 6 characters. The numbers don't match.

I am writing through a translator.

That Accolade requires you to have unique characters, not variants of characters.

That Accolade requires you to have unique characters, not variants of characters.
Today I received another new diamond character. But at the same time everything remained the same (8/10). There are 10 unique diamond characters in my collection. Three of them were created by me. Even in this scenario, it should be 10/10 or 7/10.

Today I received another new diamond character. But at the same time everything remained the same (8/10). There are 10 unique diamond characters in my collection. Three of them were created by me. Even in this scenario, it should be 10/10 or 7/10.
Please share a screenshot. When I say 'unique' I mean you can't have two Diamond Cerebellas and expect them to count as two, that would only count as 1 Cerebella towards that accolade. Characters, not Variants.

Reactions: Erick Draves
Now I understand. There are indeed 2 recurring characters in my collection. Thank you.

Reactions: Bones
We've discussed ways to better communicate how this particular Accolade works because trust me, you're not the only one!