• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other A Bit more visibility on the current state of the game's servers

You cant beat D

Reaction score
It's not new news that the game's servers have been acting unreliable as of late, and for some players within the discord server, they've begun to get understandably upset, though that fraction of people is VERY small compared to the overall playerbase, I imagine there's also players across twitter, facebook, instagram, and just, generally players who play the game with no attachment to any social medias also agitated at the game these past few days, and I think it would do the playerbase some good to get a word from someone about what's going on behind the scenes, even if it's a simple statement like Zug or cell coming out and saying "We are working on a long term solution for these problems" It would probably do a ton towards quelling some of the anger.

As anyone in charge of a product, it can be very stressful to deal with an agitated community, they'll often say things without realizing how much they take a toll on the people actually working on the game, it can be very discouraging to interact at all, and just fix things in peace.
At the same time, the lack of communication can only cause people to become more upset, there's no real easy answer to that, but respectfully, I'd really appreciate if someone at hvs could directly provide some insight to help keep the community, (namely the unruly members of the official Skullgirls discord) at bay.

Perhaps the problem of the servers is something relatively minor and that is why they do not give more details (?)
As for the players who don't follow the game on any social media or aren't in a community, I think the in-game maintenance message is enough, i.e. you notify them that the game won't be available for a while. and if they're not part of a community, they probably play casually and don't pay much attention to server issues.