• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Fights A Head of the Game silver, too much chaos

Someone thinking the same? Change the fight condition?

• Hell yeah!

• Nope, u mad, bruh

Results are only viewable after voting.

lothorie

Reaction score
Just played 12th string fight. My team is about 9k, enemy team 10k. You must do something to prevent invincibility buffs in a row, baecause my enemy was literally unkillable! I got really angry now about it. Critical hit triggering almost every time buffs for enemy and debuffs for player, and this is not fun, u know. In fact, fight desperately ends, when timer expires.
Dear devs, please change the conditions, because in my opinion, this is insane to fight with unkillable enemy. Thanks you.

Last edited:
Just played 12th string fight. My team is about 9k, enemy team 10k. You must do something to prevent invincibility buffs in a row, baecause my enemy was literally unkillable! I got really angry now about it. Critical hit triggering almost every time buffs for enemy and debuffs for player, and this is not fun, u know. In fact, fight desperately ends, when timer expires.
Dear devs, please change the conditions, because in my opinion, this is insane to fight with unkillable enemy. Thanks you.
I get where you're coming from, since the buffs can be really annoying. I think this was their way of making more use of the semi new Curse debuff, and maybe Eliza's Chaos Breaker SM? Those aren't always going to pan out well though, so this definitely does seem intense for a Silver pf. Seems more like smth that belongs in Gold

Psst. Guys. Hey guys! Get yourself a silver Rusty. She's stupid good with this PF.

Though I tend to agree, the newer events and PFs get some absurd modifiers that go over "challenging" into "just annoying".

Well, there was always the big band daily, but then they got Squiggly horde of doom daily (with an unreachable boss node to boot), AI hates you Ms. Fortune daily, dark (AI hates you again) and light elemental PFs, and now Ms.Fortune RNGesus hates you PF.

You are pretty much forced to play with variants that make life with a specific modifier slightly less annoying (and in specific cases just OP like Rusy+Ms.Fortune Silver or Doublicious+Ms.Fortune Gold)

Reactions: Irghen
Psst. Guys. Hey guys! Get yourself a silver Rusty. She's stupid good with this PF.

Though I tend to agree, the newer events and PFs get some absurd modifiers that go over "challenging" into "just annoying".

Well, there was always the big band daily, but then they got Squiggly horde of doom daily (with an unreachable boss node to boot), AI hates you Ms. Fortune daily, dark (AI hates you again) and light elemental PFs, and now Ms.Fortune RNGesus hates you PF.

You are pretty much forced to play with variants that make life with a specific modifier slightly less annoying (and in specific cases just OP like Rusy+Ms.Fortune Silver or Doublicious+Ms.Fortune Gold)

BB daily fights is less annoying, because u can use a tactic to poke enemy with hard hits, use more armor break moves and etc
But in this occasion u must take disabler, and pray to get no hex for ur self and enemy didn’t get immunity.
Dear devs, I’m still believe T.T

I get where you're coming from, since the buffs can be really annoying. I think this was their way of making more use of the semi new Curse debuff, and maybe Eliza's Chaos Breaker SM? Those aren't always going to pan out well though, so this definitely does seem intense for a Silver pf. Seems more like smth that belongs in Gold
Well, this choices didn’t help if you got hex, and enemy got immunity for example, so that’s why I’m asking to make some changes about it.