• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Fights A suggestion for Rift Battles

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • I don't care

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
I've noticed that, even with the update to Rift rating resets, my base still randomly gets steamrolled by Level 70s a lot. I'm thinking that it could be helpful if players who are too far from your level aren't placed in your opponent list. What do you all think?

Edit: If you don't think this is a good idea, may you elaborate on why? I want to hear people's perspectives and see how I might not have thought this through

Last edited:
as frustrating as it is, that's part of it... that's why I only start playing Rift on Friday, because those who are elite have already created a distance from my score. (it's not 100%, but with me it reduced the risks. ..this is the price of better rewards).

Reactions: evilgordo
as frustrating as it is, that's part of it... that's why I only start playing Rift on Friday, because those who are elite have already created a distance from my score. (it's not 100%, but with me it reduced the risks. ..this is the price of better rewards).
I suppose that's one solution, but I'd rather be able to Rift whenever I want to