• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Resolved Abnormal instant KO

Status
Not open for further replies.

◇さゆ◇

Reaction score
I was playing rift mode and my 23k Parasol(Primed) got instant KO'd by a 6k Eliza(Inner Pieces)

My Parasol was only inflicted with death mark and curse from Ms. Fortune(Purrfect dark), and I used block to convert them to barriers with Marie's(Maid of Honor) skill.
It turned to barriers for a moment, then on the 3rd combo from Eliza, Parasol got KO'd.

Is this a bug?

Here's some info:
Replay ID:
0gil-1l49cf7
My team:
Parasol(Primed), Marie(Maid of Honor), Valentine(Last Hope)
Opponent team:
Fukua(Phantom Threads), Ms. Fortune(Purrfect Dark), Eliza(Inner Pieces)
Phone model:
Samsung Note 20 Ultra

I'm unable to upload the recording as the file is too large to be processed.

if this was a rift node, there exists a catalyst that makes any hit (including on block) insta kill with a chance when you are suffering from death mark

Yeah, this was almost certainly a case of Marked For Deletion triggering. If you pause the replay, that catalyst is shown halfway down the defender's fight modifier list. Can you double-check if the replay is accurate up to the point where Parasoul dies? On my end it looks like she dies to the first Chaos Banish that Eliza throws out -- if that's correct, then Maid of Honor had only triggered once (changing the Curse to a Barrier), meaning Parasoul still had Death Mark active when the 10% chance for Marked For Deletion's insta-KO triggered.

Yeah, this was almost certainly a case of Marked For Deletion triggering. If you pause the replay, that catalyst is shown halfway down the defender's fight modifier list. Can you double-check if the replay is accurate up to the point where Parasoul dies? On my end it looks like she dies to the first Chaos Banish that Eliza throws out -- if that's correct, then Maid of Honor had only triggered once (changing the Curse to a Barrier), meaning Parasoul still had Death Mark active when the 10% chance for Marked For Deletion's insta-KO triggered.
Yes, the replay is accurate.
I checked again and yup, Marked for Deletion is one of the nodes.
Gosh I'm dumb^^;

But thank you for the response!

if this was a rift node, there exists a catalyst that makes any hit (including on block) insta kill with a chance when you are suffering from death mark
I should definitely read the node descriptions more^^;

Thank you for the response!

Reactions: Stone
This post is now....marked for deletion.

j/k

Glad you got it sorted! Nice to see the replays adding some value too

Reactions: ◇さゆ◇
Status
Not open for further replies.