• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Accolades bug- Advanced Tutorial

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueLily1

Reaction score
The Advanced Tutorial quest in accolades isn't working on my account. I played before accolades were a part of the game and completed egret boot camp, so when I completed it again it did not register.

If you share with me your Skullgirls Mobile Username and Public ID, I can take a look.

You should now be able to claim that Tutorial accolade, along with the Basic, Advanced, and Expert story mode accolades, since you completed those as well. Let me know if you have any other issues with completing Accolades, such as the Treasure node Accolade or Story Challenges.

Hello, now that I was also able to enter my account I have the same problem with the accolades

xDashi3dx
0p6i-dndu

Hello, now that I was also able to enter my account I have the same problem with the accolades

xDashi3dx
0p6i-dndu
You're no longer getting the Error 1 code? Did you do anything differently that had you be able to get into the game?

@xDashi3dx You're Accolades should be available to claim now, let me know if anything seems off though

You're no longer getting the Error 1 code? Did you do anything differently that had you be able to get into the game?
Notify by ticket when I recover the account, but I was able to play with my account again,
I was trying to enter by google and by mail, but to the attempts by mail let me in.

Notify by ticket when I recover the account, but I was able to play with my account again,
I was trying to enter by google and by mail, but to the attempts by mail let me in.
Gotcha, so the Google login never worked? Pretty sure that's the source of the bug...hence why we encourage players to use the other account bindings as well. Happy to hear you're playing again!

Reactions: Erick Draves
Hello, have the same issue with accolades. Can't get rewards for level, 100% basic story, Advanced Tutorial (and maybe something else) accolades.
MeltingGlaciers
4ehr-2dnn

Same issue here, help me pls!

➻❥Žεɾσ Ťωσ࿐
2kv9-27ft6

Hello, I too have same problem with story, advanced tutorial, level up and treasure nodes accolades. Can you help me please?
Tigrero
4yza-144lu

Hello, same problem with Advanced Tutorial and Story.
Kupy4a
2fro-6nsh

Hello, same story same problem. Sumaggu 2lep-0m4y

If you haven't already, please contact customer support at skullgirlsmobile.com/contact and they can review your accounts.

Status
Not open for further replies.