• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Accolades in 4.3

Hall☆weenQueen

Reaction score
Coming in 4.3-- ACCOLADES
To quote SGM Twitter:

ACCOLADES are a brand new feature arriving in 4.3! As you reach gameplay milestones you'll earn Accolades, and BIG REWARDS to go with them! No matter your skill level, you'll find an Accolade to aim for!

So let's discuss!
This seems like a great addition to the game! Finally maxed level players have something more to work towards. But that brings me to my biggest worry. Will players who have already long passed these milestones still get the rewards? After all, quite a few players are far past level 10 on this forum (as a for instance). Hopefully a Dev can clear this up for us. But that aside, what do you all think? Seems like a great way to keep players interested outside of trying to reach their next level! It looks like the game is going back to giving more rewards again, which is very much appreciated by both new and vet players, I'm sure. Hurray for rewards!:D

Darn, beat me to it!

But seriously, I’m excited! However, while wondering if we’ll get previous awards is worrisome, I worry more about if there will still be challenges for level 60-70 players to do. We’ve already done everything so what’s left to complete. I hope they’ve give specific challenges like “play with a dark and fire team 15 times”. I don’t know.... I really don’t want to have to face an opponent 5x my fighter score again, I already do it enough as it is and it’s risky!

Hopefully they back-check for all those accolades that you only get once, like the player level ones.

I would guess that stuff that's already being tracked somewhere (like player level or story progression) and stuff that leaves some sort of evidence (like evolving / maxing fighters that are still in your collection) will be awarded based on that. Depending on how they do it, I could see Maintenance taking longer than normal as they run a script to check for all of these.

Probably some of the more obscure ones in the 'Combat' tab are going to have to be done from scratch though.

This just in:
"There's lots of questions about this so here's a little more detail: When 4.3 launches, if you have already met the requirements for an Accolade, some, but not all Accolades will be instantly ready to claim."

This is... okay. I think long time players should be rewarded for their efforts and commitment to the game and get all the rewards. We shouldn't be missing out on something just because we have been around longer-- that doesn't make sense!

This just in:
"There's lots of questions about this so here's a little more detail: When 4.3 launches, if you have already met the requirements for an Accolade, some, but not all Accolades will be instantly ready to claim."

This is... okay. I think long time players should be rewarded for their efforts and commitment to the game and get all the rewards. We shouldn't be missing out on something just because we have been around longer-- that doesn't make sense!
i can see long time pkayers getting the story mode rewards stat. but you know what im scared of? the max fighter goals. what if those dont read history but you have to evolove for the goals to track? and the event goals im 99% sure those we have to work on those too.

on the other hand. ive never heard of a game getting a new feature AND give all the rewards to old players for free. thats just how the gaming community is.

Reactions: Robokit
Curious to see all the requirements. For accolades that are just natural part of the game progression then it’s fine as it serves as goals along the way for new players. It should help with player retention.

I just hope there aren’t too many accolades that are grindy (complete basic daily maps 10,000 times) or out-of-way from playing the game. That would defeat the purpose of this feature. It’d be hard to mess this one up so I’m actually not worried and am just looking forward to collecting rewards.

Reactions: Robokit