• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

account removed?

kageyoma

Reaction score
my account got removed i think? it was working fine earlier, almost finished the expert parasol daily event, i go to do eliza’s and it said that “you have attempted to log in using an existing login method, but your data has not been found”
maybe i was reported for winning a higher fight with slightly lowered levels? i do not use hacks or cheats either? so i’m not sure

Psyche

Reaction score
That sounds kind of strange. I'm pretty sure that when a player is banned, they are explicitly told as much. Sounds more like you're facing a real error.
Since it seems like you do have your account data backed up, you could try all the usual restarts and reinstalls; this might fix your issue.

kageyoma

Reaction score
That sounds kind of strange. I'm pretty sure that when a player is banned, they are explicitly told as much. Sounds more like you're facing a real error.
Since it seems like you do have your account data backed up, you could try all the usual restarts and reinstalls; this might fix your issue.
i reinstalled it and after the third time it all came back, thank you!!

nglinh22

Reaction score
Oh thank you, I got it lol