• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Accursed Experiments Conditions

Psyche

Reaction score
Proximity-based fight conditions

Can't remember what it's called now but there's the one Accursed Experiments fight where you get hex, h.bleed and cripple if you are near the enemy and armour break if you are touching the edge of the screen.
The armour break one is mostly fine so no quarrels with that really, except maybe the way it refreshes but that's another issue.
The main thing is that the other condition, where you get debuffed for being near the enemy, will often activate when there is no active enemy on-screen, i.e. the intermission between the defeat of one fighter and the fall-in of the next. Obviously this is wrong because you cannot be near to an enemy if there is no enemy there.
The proximity detection also seems to be delayed quite badly. I was able to use BB1 Gregor Samson using my Parasite Weave Filia and still inflict stun through her signature ability even though GS is a mêlée attack (rather than a projectile) which therefore means I must have been not only near but actually touching my enemy before the hex from the fight condition kicked in.

Last edited:
I'll add to this so I can avoid making too many threads on accursed experiment modifier errors.

The modifier that gives you debuffs based on whether you're higher health than your opponent seems unreliable, I sometimes don't get effects until a new enemy tags in.

Reactions: Psyche
@Psyche

Interesting! I wonder if it's activating based on proximity to the corpse?
We'll look into it.

Last edited:
I'll add to this so I can avoid making too many threads on accursed experiment modifier errors.

The modifier that gives you debuffs based on whether you're higher health than your opponent seems unreliable, I sometimes don't get effects until a new enemy tags in.
New threads are fine! Helps track issues better.

Do you mean "Momentum Swing" ?
"Inflicted with Heavy Bleed as long as the opponent's HP% is lower than your own"

New threads are fine! Helps track issues better.

Do you mean "Momentum Swing" ?
"Inflicted with Heavy Bleed as long as the opponent's HP% is lower than your own"
Yup! That one never seems to work properly.

@Psyche

Interesting! I wonder if it's activating based on proximity to the corpse?
We'll look into it.
Just played that fight again and I don’t think it has anything to do with the KOd bodies, @Liam. It looks more like the game sets the ‘fighter’ position to the origin of the screen when there is no sprite to take the shape of said fighter. I will try to clarify it sometime by backing away from the middle of the focused stage as if the enemy was there and seeing if the problem persists.