• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Accursed experiments event drops

Luke

Reaction score
i know from the update notes it say fight completion and. List of rewards. Does the fights give out the prcentage rewards for refights? I get the coins and skill points are one time but the keys thou?
And what’s with it only have basic difficulty? My phone messed up?

Reactions: Yomady

Fel

wuf
Reaction score
Theres only one difficulty for the weekly. The drops are RNG and you wont get them most of the time it seems. You still get a lot of rewards for 100%ing the event.

Reactions: Yomady

Alex Tan

Reaction score
Just checking, are we supposed to get 3 keys from the treasure nodes? Or even the quantity is random?

JAMES D JONES

Reaction score
Hey guys I just thought of an idea want they now an event to get free gold Fighter? But make it tought challenge

JAMES D JONES

Reaction score
Yea that's right just an idea I had for the prize fights to get a free gold charater

Yomady

Reaction score
i know from the update notes it say fight completion and. List of rewards. Does the fights give out the prcentage rewards for refights? I get the coins and skill points are one time but the keys thou?
And what’s with it only have basic difficulty? My phone messed up?
Definitely into the 1/100 chance; as I learnt yesterday looking for shards. I have had re-drops before been silver moves and coins (very rare) before.