• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Accursed Experiments not giving rewards & FPS drops when I open any relic

VictuTheNewb

Reaction score
So, I completed AE yesterday, as soon as the Robo Fortune download was complete. The enemies' ressurect modifier didn't trigger at all(maybe because I was playing Cerebella, she has a low amount of hits per combo), and after that, the very long chapter completion animation for it. After some minutes on the loading screen, I am presented an untouched amount of gold and skill points. I had 59k coins and it stayed that way.

As for the relics, any relic I open, even the 4hour one, is causing huge FPS drops.

My device is not a high end one and my internet connection is not the best. The relic bug is probably just my hardware, but the Accursed Experiments rewards were probably an error on the server's side.

Device: LG M320 TV, running on android 7.0 and 1.8 GB RAM.

Sorry to hear! If you ever feel that the server didn't correctly deliver your rewards, I'd recommend restarting the app right away.

If you still don't see your rewards, you'll have to reach out to us at skullgirls@hiddenvariable.com if you'd like us to investigate further. Otherwise, we're aware of these server slowdowns right now and we're working on resolving them (still) as we speak!

Reactions: VictuTheNewb