• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Accursed Gold

Brother Null

Reaction score
So I do not have a screenshot that can demonstrate this bug. You only have my word as a player that something happened here, and maybe you ca duplicate this bug.

I completed Accursed Experiments this morning, and the full prize basket was given to me. Last night I was selling extra Filia moves, and when I went to sleep I had somewhere between 270 - 280k in canopy coin.

I complete AE this morning, look at my gold (I have a Xeno and Purrminator that need my coin) and I see 300k in the bank. I have not purchased anything. I think the reward for AE got lost.

Anyway, I do hope you can duplicate this bug because again I cannot provide any proof.

Ok, this is just an issue with the server reporting my rewards and not updating the client .

When I restart the game, the client synths with the servers, and my rewards appear as expected. Bug is not “missing” coin, but a data synchronization problem. Thanks!

Reactions: Liam