• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Fights Add an audio Unblockable warning for Charge Attacks higher up

Wulfy-prime

Reaction score
Maybe it's just me, but sometimes I have my thumb right over where the warning usual is (on the right side of the screen) and wind up eating a hit as a result. Since I sometimes don't see it, having a little "Ping!" or whatever to warn me to get the hell out of the way or rush at them would help immensely.

Maybe even move the warning to center screen, or something.

I don't really get why charge attacks can be unblockable in the first place to be honest. It's pretty much only there to make the AI more of a pain I swear.

Reactions: missingno
Yeah, I'd just like to see charge attacks revamped altogether. Not just because of my distaste for unblockables in general, but also because the fact that you can't buffer a charge means that, aside from Bella and Val being able to back up and do theirs from a distance and Parasoul doing tear stuff (which are still fairly limited sadly, I want tears to be a lot better), everyone else's has only one real use case: After a knockdown, you can hit them on wakeup for free if they don't have super to beat it, and then you can knock them down again and loop this until they build super. And that's dumb enough as it is, so imagine what kinda really broken stuff you could do if you tried to make them usable anywhere else. You can't buff anything without first removing the unblockable.

I've actually been mulling over some possible ideas for what I'd like to see done with charge, maybe I'll write up a detailed proposal later.

It's also a pain when you're in a corner and the warning doesn't show.

Thanks for the feedback, we'll look into adjusting the unblockable warnings in a later update so that it's much harder to miss them.