• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Advanced stats guide (1.2.0)

moisterrific

Reaction score
ATK # - increases your ATK stat by a fixed value
ATK % - increases your ATK stat by a percentage. More effective when you have a higher base ATK value. Let's say you have a base ATK stat 3,000 , ATK +150 will only increase it to 3,150, while ATK +15% will increase it to 3,450. Cap: currently unknown
HP # - increases your HP by a fixed value
HP % - increases your HP by a percentage, just like ATK %, this is far more effective than HP # when you already have more HP. Cap: currently unknown
CRIT RATE - increases the frequency of critical hits. Cap is currently unknown but it is likely capped at 100%.
CRIT DAMAGE - increases the damage of critical hits. Cap: currently unknown, likely not capped at 100%.
CRIT RESIST - reduces the chance of taking a critical hit. Cap is currently unknown but it is likely capped at 100%.
ELEMENT BONUS - increases damage when you're at an elemental advantage. Cap is currently unknown but it is likely not capped at 100%.
DEFENCE - reduces all damage taken by a percent (except bleed). Confirmed to be capped at 50% by both Hidden Variable and in-game observations.
BLOCK PROFICIENCY - reduces damage taken while blocking. Cap is currently unknown but it is likely capped at 100%.
METER GAIN - increases the rate of charging blockbusters to full. Cap is currently unknown but it is likely not capped at 100%.
ELEMENT PENALTY - increases damage when you're at an elemental disadvantage. Capped at -0%. Completely useless for fighters with light & shadow elements since they will always be at an elemental advantage.

Stats ranked from most useful to least useful:
  1. DEFENCE
  2. METER GAIN
  3. ATK %
  4. HP %
  5. CRIT RATE
  6. BLOCK PROFICIENCY
  7. CRIT RESIST
  8. CRIT DAMAGE
  9. ELEMENT PENALTY
  10. ELEMEMT BONUS
  11. ATK #
  12. HP #

I'm curious, why favor defensive stats? I suppose most of the top tier characters at the moment have defensive signature abilities...

Reactions: CryGutted
Does attack and attack % actually work?

I equipped some moves and unequipped it but my fighter score remained the same.

Yeah, it does work.

15k Crit w/ equip: http://imgur.com/6qO8i6Z

12k Crit w/o equip: http://imgur.com/6kXRjHM

http://imgur.com/TZBL8Ge

If you meant calculation, I'm not sure; if it's ATK% 1st and then ATK#, or if it's ATK# 1st and then ATK%.

Moves stats doesn't effect fighter scores. Seems like it'll be disadvantageous if it does.

I'm curious, why favor defensive stats? I suppose most of the top tier characters at the moment have defensive signature abilities...

50% defence is an overall 50% damage reduction. You'll take less damage when taking hits and less damage when blocking. Let's say you're hit with an unblockable BB3 that does 20K damage in total when you only have 15K HP. Having 50% defence will allow you to survive that BB3 with 5K HP left.

Fighter score is based on how many upgrades you've unlocked in that character's skill tree. Bonus stats from moves do not influence the FS. There's no difference in FS between having all lvl 1 moves and all lvl 15 moves.

If you meant calculation, I'm not sure; if it's ATK% 1st and then ATK#, or if it's ATK# 1st and then ATK%.

ATK # is good for weaker fighters and sometimes better than ATK %. ATK % is the best when you have a lot of ATK stat to begin with. Since the % is based off the existing ATK stat, like having 3,000 ATK and ATK +21% will increase it to 3,630.

Reactions: Osterus
I've been thinking a little more about stats lately. First, agree that defense is the best stat. 50% defense is equal to 100% hp!

Element bonus is equal to attack but only 20% of the time. So HP# and attack# are better than element bonus if they are at least 1/5 of what atk% would give you. Element penalty is slightly stronger due to the inverted fraction but worthless on 40% of fighters and has such a low cap. I think this has to be the worst stat.

Crit rate and crit damage basically get multiplied together so they're most advantageous to raise together. They become as good as atk% when they are both at 100%. More surprisingly a 41% chance to get a 41% bonus will give you about 20% overall damage, making it as good as element bonus only if your opponents don't have crit resist. I.E. these are miserable stats unless you need to stack them for the special ability to trigger.

Given all that, I'm coming to appreciate stun resist and disable resist as being pretty competitive with most of the stats other than def, atk%, hp%. Bleed, cripple, and armor break resist are pretty weak though.

Reactions: Tujae and CryGutted
Devs should post an analytical board of how things are working.
We still have a lot of questions about the game.
Hope they get the time someday.

Suggestion: add bleed resist above atk#/hp# since medici shakedown is weekly and always has permanent bleed.

Also typo on Element Bonus #10
I will make an updated list for 1.3.0 and include the resistances.

Reactions: Keebs