• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Crash Again with the friends list..

m3naax0x0

Reaction score
Is it just me or each time I open the friends list in sgm it just crashes my app??

We have no problems now with that issue, my game used to crash with gifts sending too, but now no one seems to have that problem anymore. Why don't you give the devs some more info about it, and from your hardware and OS?

Please share what device you're playing on and verify that you've fully updated to 6.3.1. I've heard rumblings of some players still encountering this but the vast majority are not.

So likely, it's going to be device specific.

Reactions: m3naax0x0
Please share what device you're playing on and verify that you've fully updated to 6.3.1. I've heard rumblings of some players still encountering this but the vast majority are not.

So likely, it's going to be device specific.
I play on a Xiaomi poco, and I updated my game but I'm still having issues.. it's like better now but it still crashes ifykwim..

There's a number of Poco phones, will you clarify which one exactly you're using?

Also, does this happen everytime you visit the friends list? or just occasionally.