• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Resolved AIs stuck in backward dash

Inked

Reaction score
I was playing Dailies earlier today (specifically Eliza’s daily) when i came across this. when AI fighters have a taunt in their move pool, it’s common for them to backwards dash to the edge of the screen to perform said taunt and get whatever buffs. it’s not very often, but occasionally the AIs will start their backwards dash and continue to do so indefinitely, never performing the taunt. if you attack the AI they will snap out of it and go back to their normal attack pattern but so far from what i’ve seen they don’t stop back dashing for anything else.

i have footage of the bug here, just incase my explanation is a bit unclear

iPhone 6S
IOS 11.3.1

Last edited:
Reactions: Liam and Gamma Ray
was just playing eliza’s daily too and it happened to me (specifically bloodbath eliza)

Reactions: p3acock and Inked
I will get footage if this happens again to me, but Eliza is definitely the main character I have had this happen with.

Sorry I do not have more information currently, but I did wish to confirm this is occurring for multiple players.

Reactions: Inked
I will get footage if this happens again to me, but Eliza is definitely the main character I have had this happen with.

Sorry I do not have more information currently, but I did wish to confirm this is occurring for multiple players.

i appreciate your input! it’s always nice to see that other people are getting this as well.

speaking of footage, i updated my original post with a link to a video of the bug. it’s the best footage of the bug i could get. it was actually pretty difficult to get it since the AI move pools are random and don’t always have a taunt.

Reactions: Gamma Ray
this is the funniest bug i've seen thus far into the game!

there's this other bug with Bloodbath where it'll consistently say REGENERATION without being set off by her SA or modifiers. caught it in the following video toward the end when i poke her and run away to die another day (Squigly died the same match.) it was on the second to last node on the left before the boss node.

Last edited:
Reactions: Inked and Gamma Ray
i will also say that earlier when i was playing against a Valentine, she dashed back and did her taunt (and did the same thing later), so it seems like she does this bug less. i don’t see why it would be a character based bug - even though i’ve mostly seen this with Eliza and once with Filia - but you never know.
i just hope one of the devs see this, because it’s an... odd bug.

Thanks for the report! We're looking into this AI weirdness.

Hopefully we can have it cleaned up soon.

Reactions: Inked