• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Annie intro quote

rexturtle1120

Reaction score
Hi!

So whenever Annie enters a fight she has her paparazzi intro and then her opening quote. This isn’t so much a glitch really, but more of a timing issue. Almost every time Annie walks in and begins one of her quotes she gets cut off by the announcer. Now there are plenty of fighters (valintine comes to mind) that get cut off at the end of their opening quotes, but Annie almost gets cut off mid quote Somtimes.
I like that she talks after the paparazzi , but I think she should probably start talking as soon as she enters, I think her quotes are longer than the other cast members but I could be wrong.

also, I don’t think Annie makes any sounds on death. Usually when you kill someone they’ll say a quote or make a noise. Ex. Valentine “good work, Avian” or Painwheels scream. But every time I kill Annie I just get silence. I guess I can’t appreciate the kill without the accompanying scream 😈

• Haha
Reactions: Art3mes
Thank you for playing with the sound on! I'll have my team take a look at this.

Reactions: rexturtle1120
Hi!

So whenever Annie enters a fight she has her paparazzi intro and then her opening quote. This isn’t so much a glitch really, but more of a timing issue. Almost every time Annie walks in and begins one of her quotes she gets cut off by the announcer. Now there are plenty of fighters (valintine comes to mind) that get cut off at the end of their opening quotes, but Annie almost gets cut off mid quote Somtimes.
I like that she talks after the paparazzi , but I think she should probably start talking as soon as she enters, I think her quotes are longer than the other cast members but I could be wrong.

also, I don’t think Annie makes any sounds on death. Usually when you kill someone they’ll say a quote or make a noise. Ex. Valentine “good work, Avian” or Painwheels scream. But every time I kill Annie I just get silence. I guess I can’t appreciate the kill without the accompanying scream 😈
¿Doesn't she say : "One more take" when defeated? I'm pretty sure I've heard it when she's beaten.

There's a handful of things she can say and apparently it should always play something when she is defeated while standing up and going into the 'kneefall' action when defeated. I spent some time yesterday just defeating Annie over and over again and never heard her say anything....so something's up!