• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Annie receiving error

Goofasaur

Reaction score
Hey, I just started playing sgm again a few weeks ago after an extended break so Annie is a brand new character to me. I’ve been trying to get her but for whatever reason whenever I’m given the opportunity, I get this error. Apparently the game doesn’t want me to get her. If I try to buy one at the cabinet, It comes up with the same error but the coins will be missing from the next purchase, correlating with the amount of times I attempt to buy Annie. I again encountered the same bug upon using a celestial relic, using the relic only to receive the error and lose the relic upon a restart. Restarting doesn’t seem to fix it either. Apparently not even normal relics are safe as I received once again the same error when opening multiple. This makes it difficult to open relics knowing that I could lose them over a bug. The device I’m playing on is a iPhone 6S.

Attachments

• 986FBD5B-7CDC-460C-A413-1B027E67B5CC.png
    986FBD5B-7CDC-460C-A413-1B027E67B5CC.png
    838.1 KB · Views: 2
This was fixed a few weeks back. If you lost items or currency, please submit a ticket to our customer service team using skullgirlsmobile.com/contact if you haven't already.