• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Anny's event - Robo Fortune's Power Surge

Դավիթ

Reaction score
I've been facing this issue for a long time, but I decided to report it now because I don't understand why this is happening.
If I'm not mistaken, only during the Annie event does this happen, the modifiers say that if it reaches level 5 Power Surge, then we get stunned, but why when Robo Fortunes come against me with an overlay Power Surge, do my characters start dying immediately? I didn’t use blockbuster, even if I did, some health should have been taken away from me.

I've been facing this issue for a long time, but I decided to report it now because I don't understand why this is happening.
If I'm not mistaken, only during the Annie event does this happen, the modifiers say that if it reaches level 5 Power Surge, then we get stunned, but why when Robo Fortunes come against me with an overlay Power Surge, do my characters start dying immediately? I didn’t use blockbuster, even if I did, some health should have been taken away from me.
Try recording your screen directly, replays are bugged RN and don't show properly what's happening on the match.

Try recording your screen directly, replays are bugged RN and don't show properly what's happening on the match.
I showed a replay that corresponds to what actually happened, I have encountered this problem before, I say again, the event with Annie has a problem with the fact that if the defense is put Robo Fortune and if she can cast Power Surge, then my characters somehow magically lose their HP reserves. I'm too lazy to prove something again, if you can try it yourself, it's enough for you to play against Robo.​

I had another player claim their fighters were instantly being defeated while fighting against another Robo variant, I don't think it was in Annie's PF. That special move you did was 126,000 damage so maybe it's being incorrectly tagged as a blockbuster for some reason. I'll see if my team can recreate this

Greetings, the "issue" here is Wunderkind in the opponent team, doing exactly what she's told to. Wunderkind deals damage when 3 stacks of surge are acquired

Greetings, the "issue" here is Wunderkind in the opponent team, doing exactly what she's told to. Wunderkind deals damage when 3 stacks of surge are acquired
Quite an interesting point, if this is so, then there is no complaint.​