• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Another character selection for evolving

PycoBeg

Reaction score
Not sure that information for user's device is needed for this... it seems a little bug in game engine, but anyway.
Device: Lenovo Vibe X3 (X3a40), Android v6.0.1

Situation is...
When user increase character's level to max (i found this problem on silver chars, so to "40") the game alerts about possibility to evolve character to new stage (for my example is "gold"). If user accept this dialog the game resend him to page with evolve (select 4 useless silver chars the same face).

The bug is...
The game redirect NOT to the SAME character. It seems that redirection to evolving page autoselect most powerfull silver character.

It's not a big problem IF it is another character type (for example, not Filia, but Double), BUT it IS very sad for thoose situation if types are same. For example, I have powerfull Red_Silver_Filia for fights on "silver" fast game AND i've level max Red_Silver_Filia to max to make some useless gold_Filia (and future another_gold_Filia's evolve to crystal).

P.S.: sorry for illustrations absence. I hope i tell about problem with max information.