• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Back to School - A Class of One's Own Prize Fight

backtoschool22.jpg

SEPTEMBER PRIZE FIGHT - A CLASS OF ONE'S OWN 2022

A CLASS OF ONE'S OWN Milestone Rewards
  1. 25,000 = 10 Theonite 10,000 Canopy Coins
  2. 50,000 = 20 Theonite 15,000 Canopy Coins
  3. 100,000 = 30 Theonite 22,500 Canopy Coins
  4. 325,000 = 40 Theonite 34,000 Canopy Coins 1 Back To School Relic
  5. 800,000 = 50 Theonite 50,000 Canopy Coins
  6. 1,500,000 = 60 Theonite 76,000 Canopy Coins
  7. 2,500,000 = 70 Theonite 114,000 Canopy Coins 1 Back To School Relic
  8. 4,500,000 = 80 Theonite 171,000 Canopy Coins
  9. 8,000,000 = 90 Theonite 256,000 Canopy Coins
  10. 12,500,000 = 100 Theonite 384,000 Canopy Coins 1 Back To School Relic
  11. 25,000,000 = 200 Water Elemental Shards 500 Gold Relic Shards
  12. 50,000,000 = 300 Water Elemental Shards 250 Diamond Relic Shards
  13. 100,000,000 = 500 Water Elemental Shards 1 LEGENDARYRELIC
  14. 150,000,000 = Homecoming Diamond Relic
TOTAL: 550 Theonite 1,132,500 Canopy Coins 3 Back To School Relic 1 Water Elemental Essence (1000 shards = 1 crystal) and more!

BACK TO SCHOOL RELIC

DIAMOND
Class Cutter Filia
Heavy Metal Big Band
Beast King Beowulf

GOLD
Brain Freeze Cerebella
Bio-Exorcist Squigly
Meow & Furever Ms. Fortune

SILVER
Wild Child Umbrella
Galactic Glamour Annie
Doublicious Double
Scarlet Viper Eliza
Chameleon Twist Fukua
Rage Appropriate Painwheel
No Egrets Parasoul
Pea Shooter Peacock
Blue Bomber Robo-Fortune
Kill Joy Valentine

HOMECOMING DIAMOND RELIC

Class Cutter Filia
Heavy Metal Big Band
Beast King Beowulf
Wind Stalker Ms. Fortune
Neuromancer Painwheel

Hooray! Class Cutter is finally here (more thematic fit than Shadow the Hedgehog)

A CLASS OF ONE'S OWN Fight Modifiers
PLAYER
TEAM SPIRIT
While facing an opponent of the same character type, gain 2 random BUFFS for 10 seconds every 10 seconds.​
ENEMY
MID-TERMS
Gain 5 stacks of ENRAGE when falling below 50% HEALTH. Each stack of ENRAGE is removed after every 3rd COMBO HIT suffered. While benefitting from these ENRAGES, gain 5% METER per second.​
FINAL EXAM
Once per match, gain INVINCIBLE for 20 seconds when falling below 25% HEALTH. INVINCIBLE is removed if HIT while DASHING or when suffering a 20 HIT COMBO. While benefitting from INVINCIBLE, DRAIN 2% of a nearby opponent's HEALTH per second.​

This PF is testing your ability to do intercepts or long combos. If you can't do either, then you might be in for a tough climb.

Last edited:
Reactions: Irghen
This PF is testing your ability to do intercepts or long combos. If you can't do either, then you might be in for a tough climb.
With that in mind, there's quite a few fighters that can land 20-hit combos with minimal setup or just remove Invincible outright:

* Several characters can get to 20+ hits with Dash > L5 > BB1 (or Dash > L5 > Launch > J3 > BB1): Big Band's Beat Extend, Filia's Drill Tempered, Fukua's Drill of My Dreams, Painwheel's Death Crawl, Robo-Fortune's Assault Battery, and Valentine's in-air Checkmate Incision should all get you there. Special mention to Annie's Sagan Beam, Peacock's Argus Agony, and Robo-Fortune's Catastrophe Cannon Alpha -- all three can hit 20+ times on their own as long as the first hit was unblocked.

* Several BB2s and BB3s also get 20+ hits on their own: Annie's Gravity Well, Big Band's Strike Up the Band and Tuba Tuba, Double's Megalith Array, Parasoul's Inferno Brigade, Peacock's Good Fellows, and Robo-Fortune's Catastrophe Cannon Omega. Squigly's Rage of the Dragon is doubly notable since it also Curses, which can prevent the opponent from becoming Invincible in the first place if you use it while the opponent is just above 25%.

* Filia's Drill Tempered, Parasoul's Canopy Bounce, Eliza's Chaos Banish, Robo's Phaser Burn, and Squigly's Drag N' Bite all have a moderate-to-guaranteed chance to clear opponent buffs, as does any combo landed by Doublicious Double, Rusty Painwheel, Silent Kill Valentine, or any Sekhmet with Eliza's Prestige Ability active.

* While there are many sources of Curse in the game, Purrfect Dark Ms. Fortune is arguably the easiest to use -- just have her on the field for 10 seconds before you trigger Final Exam, and the defender won't have a chance to become Invincible. Shadow Ops Parasoul is also a solid option, as long as you trigger Final Exam while the opponent is Cursed by one of your Tears.

* For players with invested natural-Diamond fighters, Summer Salt Parasoul and Stand Out Eliza provide powerful options to prevent and/or remove opponent buffs.

* And of course, any character can run an Outtake to snap out an Invincible pest. With careful play you can trigger and snap out all three of an opponent's Exams before KO'ing their second character, negating the modifier's effects for the rest of the match.

Hmmm... I guess there is only 1 conclusion for this pf, I really suck at this game. 😂

This will probably be my hardest climb to 150mil. 😵

Wish me luck guyz 🤞

Just finished the 150 Million milestone the other day.

Here was my personal guide.

Best Character is Eliza. I had her with 2-3 Chaos banishes at all times.

Best moves were Chaos Banish, Drag'n'Bite, and Draugen Punch (as the 26% move)

The strategy is either have great buff removal or have someone who very *quickly* gets to 20 Combos (to minimize the drain effect) like Big Band, Squiggly, or Robo-Fortune.

The worst characters in this PF are Beowulf and Cerebella (save for Harlequin support).

My personal VIP in order:

- Summer Salt

- Bloodbath

- Diva Intervention

- Silent Kill

- Love Crafted

- Epic Sax

Support:

- Kill Joy all the time for everyone

- Harlequin

Honorable Mentions:

- Ninja Star (too slow)
- Phantom Threads (too slow)
- Doublicious (too flimsy)
- Scarlet Viper (self bleed too dangerous)
- Literally any maxed out Squiggly, even Dead of Winter

Reactions: BallotBoxer

SEPTEMBER PRIZE FIGHT - A CLASS OF ONE'S OWN 2023

A CLASS OF ONE'S OWN Milestone Rewards
  1. 25,000 = 10 Theonite 10,000 Canopy Coins
  2. 50,000 = 20 Theonite 15,000 Canopy Coins
  3. 100,000 = 30 Theonite 22,500 Canopy Coins
  4. 325,000 = 40 Theonite 34,000 Canopy Coins 1 Back To School Relic
  5. 800,000 = 50 Theonite 50,000 Canopy Coins
  6. 1,500,000 = 60 Theonite 76,000 Canopy Coins
  7. 2,500,000 = 70 Theonite 114,000 Canopy Coins 1 Back To School Relic
  8. 4,500,000 = 80 Theonite 171,000 Canopy Coins
  9. 8,000,000 = 90 Theonite 256,000 Canopy Coins
  10. 12,500,000 = 100 Theonite 384,000 Canopy Coins 1 Back To School Relic
  11. 25,000,000 = 200 Water Elemental Shards 500 Gold Relic Shards
  12. 50,000,000 = 300 Water Elemental Shards 250 Diamond Relic Shards
  13. 100,000,000 = 500 Water Elemental Shards 1 LEGENDARYRELIC
  14. 150,000,000 = Homecoming Diamond Relic
TOTAL: 550 Theonite 1,132,500 Canopy Coins 3 Back To School Relic 1 Water Elemental Essence (1000 shards = 1 crystal) and more!

BACK TO SCHOOL RELIC

DIAMOND
Starlight Rose Annie (NEW!)
Heavy Metal Big Band
Class Cutter Filia

GOLD
Psykid Umbrella (NEW!)
Buzzkill Painwheel
Feathered Edges Fukua

SILVER
Hype Man Beowulf
Soul Crusher Black Dahlia
Big Top Cerebella
Myst-Match Double
Tomb & Gloom Eliza
No Egrets Parasoul
Ms. Trial Ms. Fortune
Prism Plumage Peacock
Vector Protector Robo-Fortune
Nearly Departed Squigly
Kill Joy Valentine

HOMECOMING DIAMOND RELIC

Starlight Rose Annie
Heavy Metal Big Band
Class Cutter Filia
Jawbreaker Double
Wind Stalker Ms. Fortune

Hooray! Class Cutter is finally here (more thematic fit than Shadow the Hedgehog)

A CLASS OF ONE'S OWN Fight Modifiers (NEW!)
PLAYER
TEAM SPIRIT
While facing an opponent of the same character type, gain 2 random BUFFS for 10 seconds every 10 seconds.​
ENEMY
MID-TERMS (OLD)
Gain 5 stacks of ENRAGE when falling below 50% HEALTH. Each stack of ENRAGE is removed after every 3rd COMBO HIT suffered. While benefitting from these ENRAGES, gain 5% METER per second.
FINAL EXAM (OLD)
Once per match, gain INVINCIBLE for 20 seconds when falling below 25% HEALTH. INVINCIBLE is removed if HIT while DASHING or when suffering a 20 HIT COMBO. While benefitting from INVINCIBLE, DRAIN 2% of a nearby opponent's HEALTH per second.
MID-TERMS (NEW)
Once per match, the second-to-last surviving teammate TAGS IN with 5 stacks of ENRAGE and ARMOR. Each stack is removed after every 3rd COMBO HIT suffered. While benefitting from either buff, gain 5% BLOCKBUSTER METER per second.​
FINAL EXAM (NEW)
Once per match, the last surviving teammate TAGS IN with INVINCIBLE for 20 seconds. INVINCIBLE is removed if HIT while attacking. While benefiting from INVINCIBLE, DRAIN 2% of an opponent's HEALTH per second.​

- - -

The worst monthly prize fight is back (monthly PF tier list), but it has been improved! They removed the annoying parts! Instead of getting intercept training from all 3 enraged and invincible enemies, only two specific foes get TAG IN power-ups. Second-to-last tags in armored and angry with 5 stacks of ENRAGE and ARMOR. Five armor stacks means they are a type of invincible, but only briefly. A 15 hit combo will peel their onion shells. The third enemy is INVINCIBLE, but easily dealt with. Just block and immediately attack.

I've only played a few fights, but I wonder how these new modifiers will affect high-streak battles. And more importantly, I wonder how well the "5% meter per second while ENRAGE or ARMOR" will synergize with armor and enrage fighters that get their power from MA and SAs (looking at you, Rage Appropriate Painwheel with Grudge MA). After the primary dies, is the next foe forever labeled "2nd-to-last" exclusively, or if they tag out, that second surviving teammate (meant to be anchor) also qualify as "2nd-to-last"? Makes picking your defense order more interesting.

Last edited:
Reactions: evilgordo
After the primary dies, is the next foe forever labeled "2nd-to-last" exclusively, or if they tag out, that second surviving teammate (meant to be anchor) also qualify as "2nd-to-last"?
No, It doesn't look like there's any permanent 'labels' for initial team order...I think "2nd-to-last/last surviving" is just shorthand for "whichever member of this team dies first/second, the subsequent teammate enters the battle with..."

I do find it interesting the both modifiers are "once per match"...which will make resurrections less annoying cuz the old Mid-terms, IIRC, could be re-triggered if fighters healed above 50% and dropped below again...

Just finished the 150 Million milestone the other day.

Here was my personal guide.

Best Character is Eliza. I had her with 2-3 Chaos banishes at all times.

Best moves were Chaos Banish, Drag'n'Bite, and Draugen Punch (as the 26% move)

The strategy is either have great buff removal or have someone who very *quickly* gets to 20 Combos (to minimize the drain effect) like Big Band, Squiggly, or Robo-Fortune.

The worst characters in this PF are Beowulf and Cerebella (save for Harlequin support).

My personal VIP in order:

- Summer Salt

- Bloodbath

- Diva Intervention

- Silent Kill

- Love Crafted

- Epic Sax

Support:

- Kill Joy all the time for everyone

- Harlequin

Honorable Mentions:

- Ninja Star (too slow)
- Phantom Threads (too slow)
- Doublicious (too flimsy)
- Scarlet Viper (self bleed too dangerous)
- Literally any maxed out Squiggly, even Dead of Winter For help with my school assignments, I usually use http://essaypapers.reviews/ thanks to which I complete everything on time.

I use the same techniques as you, and I also heard you can use Sekhmet Spirit. I think it's here,
but I can't find

^ My take away from that video: JP Sekhmet sounds snobbish when she should be more screaming-rage angry.

I think the new modifiers were a success. Looks like participation has increased to the average turnout:

A Class of One's Own Prize Fight (September Special Event) [09-01-23 / 09-31-23]

- #1 - 918,044,973
- #100 - 287,643,201
- 10% - 26,439,790
- 30% - 5,658,986
- 60% - 892,101

Perhaps the good plan of introducing 2 new fighters every month was also part of the boost.

Alas, I could not get Psykid Umbrella or Starlight Rose Annie. (prestige for Class Cutter FIlia this 150 mil time)
How'd you do? I think the only downer for this PF was some of the bugs (like Stand Out Eliza being unable to "eat" enemy #3's INVINCIBLE)