• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other backstage pass reset

RizeSheela

Reaction score
Please excuses may I ask about the backstage pass reset timer? why was it 8days again to wait until reset?

Please excuses may I ask about the backstage pass reset timer? why was it 8days again to wait until reset?
Have you reached lvl 50? If so, it seems the message on the Goals tab is glitched at 8D:88H:88M, but the timer in the upper right is correct:

BP_8888.jpg

Have you reached lvl 50? If so, it seems the message on the Goals tab is glitched at 8D:88H:88M, but the timer in the upper right is correct:

View attachment 20712
Hello there dear Sir, 👋 Yes I understand. Thank you very much for your reply. 🙏
I'm by name T.Ghoul RizeSheela at game.
If I ever have any further questions I'll be happy to reach to you out😉IMG_20230930_162835.jpg

Reactions: evilgordo
apologies for my late reply, was very busy with my work, you may please DM me at my discord that's displayed at my account

Hello there dear Sir, 👋 Yes I understand. Thank you very much for your reply. 🙏
I'm by name T.Ghoul RizeSheela at game.
If I ever have any further questions I'll be happy to reach to you out😉
Happy to help.
I understand about busy with work, which I'd recommend continuing to post your questions here and/or the Skullgirls Mobile discord. There are many knowledgeable and experienced players in both at any given time. I just happen to see your question and offered some insight, next time I might be busy with work ;)

And congrats on maxing out the BP. Now to get ready for the next one! GL;HF!

• Love
Reactions: RizeSheela
Happy to help.
I understand about busy with work, which I'd recommend continuing to post your questions here and/or the Skullgirls Mobile discord. There are many knowledgeable and experienced players in both at any given time. I just happen to see your question and offered some insight, next time I might be busy with work ;)

And congrats on maxing out the BP. Now to get ready for the next one! GL;HF!
Hello there dear Sir, thank you very much again 🙏. sliversheela (Ann) is my Discord.
anything I can do to help our Skullgirls community in a good quiet way😉
☺️😊

Last edited:
📋📌✅This Post was successfully Answered and concluded. No further replies are needed!
Great thanks and cheers to EvilGordo ☺️👍