• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bad ms frosty filia with blood drive painwheel vs twisted mettle painwheel and bad hair day filia

Kaleb

Reaction score
Ok I have 2 filia's Bad ms frosty one bad hair day
and 2 painwheel's one twisted mettle and one blood drive all of them are silvers but bad hair day and twisted mettle are almost maxed in there perk tree and with strong moves while Ms frost and blood drive have few perks in them my question is should I just continue with bad hair day/twisted mettle ir should I start working on Ms frost and blood drive more

Or continue with either until I get a gold filia/painwheel and use them a power up material

I ask this cause I read that bad hair day isn't that good and I would assume twisted mettle is in the same boat

Twisted Mettle is straight up bad. Painwheel should never be getting hit. Bad Hair Day is reasonably okay but isn't even close to Blood Drive or Bad Ms.Frosty. If you can afford it, I would level Bad Ms.Frosty first, she's universally strong. Blood drive is also quite good but does a lot of self damage which kinda hinders her. I'd work on her next unless someone else pops up first.

Golds are expensive to raise, so it's always nice to have a strong silver you can work with.

Twisted Mettle is straight up bad. Painwheel should never be getting hit. Bad Hair Day is reasonably okay but isn't even close to Blood Drive or Bad Ms.Frosty. If you can afford it, I would level Bad Ms.Frosty first, she's universally strong. Blood drive is also quite good but does a lot of self damage which kinda hinders her. I'd work on her next unless someone else pops up first.

Golds are expensive to raise, so it's always nice to have a strong silver you can work with.
Thx for that I'll get to working on that