• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Bb3 staged kills killing earlier

Beldr447

Reaction score
So some bb3 have "staged kills", meaning that they can only kill ln rhe last hit, like Good Fellows for example. The thing is sometimes this blockbusters will kill you in the middle of the animation, when they are not supposed to

So some bb3 have "staged kills", meaning that they can only kill ln rhe last hit, like Good Fellows for example. The thing is sometimes this blockbusters will kill you in the middle of the animation, when they are not supposed to

yes, i believe that's a very common occurrence when it comes to BB3s. it mostly happens with Good Fellows for me as well and i haven't seen it happen with other BB3s yet. i'm not sure what the conditions are to have it happen or if it's just a random thing and not a bug, but i can confirm this happens to me as well.

Reactions: Al Qedic
Most times, this glitch just takes the fun out of the rest of the BB3, but I once had a fighter die from the first hit of a Deadly Airport, then another fighter dropped in and got hit by most of the rest of it!

same has happened to me with Lady of Slaughter, both while eliminating one team member and eliminating the last team member
maybe it's because certain BB3s count as hitgrabs and the first hit kills them, negating the grab part because you can't grab a corpse?

It would be great of someone could get a video of this in action.
It's pretty low priority unfortunately just because everything does function correctly, but I understand that it takes some sizzle out of them.

I'm curious if it has something to do with critical hits.

Most times, this glitch just takes the fun out of the rest of the BB3, but I once had a fighter die from the first hit of a Deadly Airport, then another fighter dropped in and got hit by most of the rest of it!

This is common for me too, but it has never affected other things like the one Al Qedic mentioned

This is common for me too, but it has never affected other things like the one Al Qedic mentioned
That instance only happened to me once, but it was utterly perplexing. Hasn't happened again since. Odd how a good handful of glitches have to do with BB3s, eh?

Reactions: PHPP