• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

"Beating" Skullgirls Mobile without opening relics

SilverSpear83

Reaction score
Hey guys. Im somewhat of an experienced player. not a Veteran, but I know my fair share.
Ive decided to put a completely insane challenge upon myself, just because, to "beat" Skullgirls Mobile without opening any relics beyond the 2 Scripted ones in the Tutorial.

I can get Variants from Prize Fights, the Cabinet, and Gifts (more on that last one later), and Im never allowed to pay any IRL money or open any relics through the run. The prerequisite goal to clear the run is to 100% Clear Paralell Realms on NO MERCY difficulty.

Now, this is my second attempt now having started a brand new account to fix mistakes from my first attempt. Getting good variants from PF is very difficult due to the issue of timing AND also due to the extreme if not practically impossible grind at a low level with such limited variants... But I did consider one quick way forward- Inner Peices.

Im fully aware she isnt REQUIRED, but In my Opinion, if I can get Friends ingame to send lotsa Gold Gifts to get Inner Peices, it would be a massive help no less. and with all my resources with... not much place to spend, Inner would likely be my only gold for an extended period of time.
Note that first of all im not as skilled as veterans like Deny who can just kill broken PF defenders with only Bronzes. Im just an average player really.

So, if anyone wants to help me get through faster, please add me as a friend (name ingame is SilverSpear83) and send gold gifts as often as you can.
Ill end up making a set of videos regarding all this and how I get through, as I want to form my own strategy rather than just do what everyone else did. Plus all the people on my friend list ingame will be credited in the videos.

Please only add me in if you want to help out. Its difficult at a low level to grind Gold Gifts, so ill try repaying everyone but I cant promise ill be able to keep up.

Thanks a ton for reading, even if I come off as either a dummy or a beggar...